Nexperia’s latest automotive Power MOSFET portfolio, which includes the 0.9 mOhm RDS(on) 220 A DC-rated BUK9J0R9-40H, delivers improved performance and reliability due to our unique combination of Trench 9 superjunction technology and LFPAK packaging capability.
Nexperia’s latest AEC-Q101 Trench 9, 40 V automotive superjunction MOSFETs in the rugged, electrically- and thermally-efficient LFPAK56 deliver improved performance and reliability along with a footprint reduction of up to 81% when compared to traditional solutions.
As well as reducing RDS(on) to below 1 mOhm, the new devices feature an improved DC current rating of 220 A – a first for the automotive Power-SO8 footprint. This enables higher power density on a small footprint, particularly valuable for safety-critical automotive applications requiring dual redundant circuitry. The use of superjunction technology also delivers a higher Avalanche capability and Safe Operating Area (SOA) for improved performance under fault conditions.
- Growing number of standard level MOSFETs, ranging from 0.9 mΩ to 3.5 mΩ
- Improved DC current rating of 220 A – a first for the automotive Power-SO8 footprint
- Higher Avalanche capability and Safe Operating Area
- Automotive AEC-Q101 qualified. Exceeding 2x Q101 testing on key reliability tests:
- TC – temperature cycling
- HTGB – High temperature gate bias
- HTRB – High temperature reverse bias
- IOL – Intermittent operating life
- Improved power density with lower RDS(on) in same footprint (0.9 mΩ)
- Improved efficiency through lower RDS(on) and improved switching performance
- Exceptional single shot and repetitive avalanche performance, improved SOA
- Replacement for DPAK and D2PAK alternatives provides up to 81% space efficiency
- Motor control (Brushed and Brushless)
- Power steering
- Transmission control
- ABS and ESC (electronic stability control)
- Pumps: water, oil & fuel pumps
- Fan speed control
- Reverse battery protection
- DC/DC converters
Product range (AEC-Q101 qualified)
@ 10V [mΩ]
@ 25°C [A]
Datasheets, design support models, and sample ordering can be found via product pages.